Join the Yaya Family!
We are looking for individuals that are:
Passionate about tea,
Able to provide friendly customer service
Self-motivated and confident in a fast-paced environment
Punctual, professional with attention to detail
- Prepare and serve hot or cold beverages, such as Shaken Iced Teas, Honey Teas, Milk Teas, Chocolates, or Coffees.
- Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Clean service and seating areas.
- Prepare tea, jellies and cups for orders
- Describe drink items to customers and offer suggestions products based on customer preferences.
- Provide customers with product details, such as tea blend or preparation descriptions.
- Receive and process customer payments.
- Serve prepared foods, such as riceballs, rice and noodles, and sandwiches.
- Stock counter with beverage items and cutlery.
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
- Take out garbage.
- Create signs to advertise store products or events.
- Set up or restock product displays.
- Must have a Flexible schedule to work
- Must be comfortable lifting, carrying up to 25 pounds
- Must be comfortable working closely with others and be team oriented
- Must be able to follow directions and take initiative to complete tasks
- At least 6 months experience in food industry preferred
- Bilingual Barista are a plus but not required
- Must be able to understand Cantonese and/or Mandarin for Chinatown locations
Our form is currently experiencing some technical issue, please email the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Which location are you applying for?*
- Manhattan - Little Italy
- Manhattan - Gramercy
- Queens - Elmhurst
- Brooklyn - Bensonhurst
- North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- North Carolina - Durham
- New Jersey - Newark
- Brooklyn - Dekalb
Do you have a food handler's license/Serve Safe Certification?*
Are you at least 18 years old?*
Education (Current School)
- Full Time: 4-5 days a week
- Part Time: 2-3 days a week
How would you like to be contacted?*
- Phone call
What language(s) can you speak/understand?*
Employment Start Date*